-   -   help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180830-help.html)

Art

help

G12 has a dropdown menu in it, Y for YES, N for NO.
I12 is where the answers will go.
So if I pick N from the dropdown box in G12 , I need it to show a answer of 0
in I12. If I choose Y in cell G12 , I need it to use this formula
=Roundup(E12/300,0) so that it will give me a answer in cell I12. How to I
write this and get
it to work?

Gary''s Student

help

In I12 enter:

=IF(G12="N",0,ROUNDUP(E12/300,0))

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200774

"Art" wrote:

G12 has a dropdown menu in it, Y for YES, N for NO.
I12 is where the answers will go.
So if I pick N from the dropdown box in G12 , I need it to show a answer of 0
in I12. If I choose Y in cell G12 , I need it to use this formula
=Roundup(E12/300,0) so that it will give me a answer in cell I12. How to I
write this and get
it to work?

Art

help