-   -   How can I globally change the formatting of all my comments in Exc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1808-how-can-i-globally-change-formatting-all-my-comments-exc.html)

Debbe

How can I globally change the formatting of all my comments in Exc

Instead of having to change each of the many comments, I'd like to change the
formatting all at once. Is this a pipe dream?

Gord Dibben

Debbe

See Debra Dalgleish's pages on formatting comments using VBA macros.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP