Rao Ratan Singh

Default Calculate time

I want to calculate time as per my sheet have data like -

a1 a2 a3 a4 a5
a6 a7
Time In time out time in time out regular hrs ovrtime hrs
Tota wrkng hrs

how should i calculate

Harald Staff

Hi

See
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm
on this.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Rao Ratan Singh" skrev i melding
I want to calculate time as per my sheet have data like -

a1 a2 a3 a4 a5
a6 a7
Time In time out time in time out regular hrs ovrtime

hrs
Tota wrkng hrs

how should i calculate

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

When there is no midnight rollover during working time, then, with regular
hrs <=8:00, and all entered (In/Out) times formatted as time:
A5=MIN((A2-A1)+(A4-A2),TIME(8,0,0)
A6=(A2-A1)+(A4-A2)-A5
A7=A5+A6
all cells formatted as time.

When there is a midnight rollover in time interval, then genarally it is
calculated as
=EndTime-StartTime+(EndTime<StartTime)

--
When sending mail, use address arvil<attarkon.ee
Arvi Laanemets