-   -   vlookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180607-vlookup.html)

Theresa

vlookup

Hi, I am trying to create a formula and I get #REF in return. The formula is
=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:I241,2,FALSE). What am I doing wrong?

Teethless mama

vlookup

=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:I241,1,FALSE)

"Theresa" wrote:

Hi, I am trying to create a formula and I get #REF in return. The formula is
=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:I241,2,FALSE). What am I doing wrong?

Gary''s Student

vlookup

=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:J241,2,FALSE)
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200774

"Theresa" wrote:

Hi, I am trying to create a formula and I get #REF in return. The formula is
=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:I241,2,FALSE). What am I doing wrong?

GTVT06

vlookup

On Mar 19, 12:11*pm, Theresa
wrote:
Hi, I am trying to create a formula and I get #REF in return. *The formula is
=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:I241,2,FALSE). *What am I doing wrong?

Is Column C blank in the referenced cell? If so, that's the reason for
the #REF error, there has to be a value in that cell to avoid that
error, or you can add an IF/ISERROR function to your formula

Pete_UK

vlookup

Your lookup table is only one column wide, i.e. I190:I241, but your
third parameter is 2 meaning to return data from the second column.
Make your table wider.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 19, 5:11*pm, Theresa wrote:
Hi, I am trying to create a formula and I get #REF in return. *The formula is
=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:I241,2,FALSE). *What am I doing wrong?

muddan madhu

vlookup

On Mar 19, 10:11*pm, Theresa
wrote:
Hi, I am trying to create a formula and I get #REF in return. *The formula is
=VLOOKUP(B190,I190:I241,2,FALSE). *What am I doing wrong?

Table array specified for single coulmn, but u r trying to retrieve
the data from column 2 which is not specified in table array.