-   -   Copy & Paste not functioning correctly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180565-copy-paste-not-functioning-correctly.html)

Charlotte Howard

Copy & Paste not functioning correctly

Hello,
I'm trying to separate out some address fields (I can't use text-to-cols as
there are huge inconsistencies).

When I select a chunk of text, copy, paste, the text is truncated at the
first space.
ie '1A The Willows River View Road' - If I select 'River View Road', copy,
paste into another cell - I only get 'River'

How can I stop this!

Excel 2003 SP3

Roger Govier[_3_]

Copy & Paste not functioning correctly