-   -   Excel question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180523-excel-question.html)

Molly

Excel question

Hello. I am fairly new at Excel. I have made a spreadsheet with 500 entries
(4 fields each). I see there are some duplicates. Is these an easy way to
find duplicates, or remove duplicates?

Thanks
Molly

Tyro[_2_]

Excel question

You don't state what version of Excel you're using. That is very helpful
here. If you are using Excel 2007, then Data/Data Tools/Remove Duplicates
may help you.
I suggest that no matter what you do, you save a copy of your workbook just
in case.

Tyro

"Molly" wrote in message
Hello. I am fairly new at Excel. I have made a spreadsheet with 500
entries
(4 fields each). I see there are some duplicates. Is these an easy way
find duplicates, or remove duplicates?

Thanks
Molly

Molly