-   -   EXCEL 2007 IS RUNNING, DIDN'T REQUEST IT, HOW TO GET RID OF IT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180522-excel-2007-running-didnt-request-how-get-rid.html)

guccigonzo

EXCEL 2007 IS RUNNING, DIDN'T REQUEST IT, HOW TO GET RID OF IT

I doubleclick the shortcut on my desktop to open an Excel file. It loads
Excel 2007. I did not order 2007. I use the 2003 version. How do I get rid of
2007?

Kevpan815

EXCEL 2007 IS RUNNING, DIDN'T REQUEST IT, HOW TO GET RID OF IT

Go to the control panel, Programs and Features, and uninstall either Office
2007 or Excel 2007. You probably have a trial version.