-   -   Changing First day of week to Monday (Excel 2007) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180514-changing-first-day-week-monday-excel-2007-a.html)

ttt980

Changing First day of week to Monday (Excel 2007)

How to tell excel that my first day of week is Monday (instead of Sunday)?

I have changed "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\International\iFirstDayOfWeek from "6" to "0", but no result.

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Changing First day of week to Monday (Excel 2007)

Hi

In the 2007 beta I already ask for a way to change this in the UI.
I never try to do this in the register

Do you want to use the Excel 2007 week filter or something else ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ttt980" wrote in message ...
How to tell excel that my first day of week is Monday (instead of Sunday)?

I have changed "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\International\iFirstDayOfWeek from "6" to "0", but no result.

Thanks

ttt980

Changing First day of week to Monday (Excel 2007)

Thanks for reply.

yes, i'm having this problem using excel 2007 built-in week filters.
I have not found (in Regional Settings UI) how to change the the first day
of week, so I have tried to modify the registry.

I'm using EXCEL 2007 SP1

Thanks

"ttt980" wrote in message ...
How to tell excel that my first day of week is Monday (instead of Sunday)?

I have changed "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\International\iFirstDayOfWeek from "6" to "0", but no result.

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Changing First day of week to Monday (Excel 2007)

I will try to play with it this weekend

For 97-2003 I have this option build-in in this add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Time to make a 2007 version

--

"ttt980" wrote in message ...
How to tell excel that my first day of week is Monday (instead of Sunday)?

I have changed "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\International\iFirstDayOfWeek from "6" to "0", but no result.

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Changing First day of week to Monday (Excel 2007)

Not possible with a register change in 2007
You must also use VBA to do it like in the older versions of Excel