-   -   Merge field coming up 0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180436-merge-field-coming-up-0-a.html)

Shari

Merge field coming up 0

I have an Excell file that I am merging into labels. The field that is coming
up zero has Zip Codes in it. Some of them are merging ok, but more than half
are coming up zero. I have tried changing the data type, and that is not
helping. What is wrong?

Bob I

Merge field coming up 0

Perhaps review/inspect the ones that come up "zero" vs. the ones the
come in correctly?