-   -   row height (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180415-row-height.html)

RKS

row height

I am formatting row with auto fit and text wrapping, the row is automatically
increasing in height extra text. But when we change text in same row its not
decrease height. I want when text is big its increase and when we change
small text it decrease automatically. please help me.
RKS

Gord Dibben

row height

"big" and "small" text is the number of characters or the size of the font?

In either or both cases with wrap text enabled and FormatRowAutofit enabled,
the row should increase to fit the cell with the most text or decrease in size
as you add or delete text or increase/decrease font size.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP