-   -   How do I do a mail merge to email via excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180243-how-do-i-do-mail-merge-email-via-excel.html)

Kris - Recruiter for Hospital

How do I do a mail merge to email via excel

I have 125 people listed in a spreadsheet with their names and email address.

I need to send each of them instructions to take an on-line assessment.

Along with written instructions I need to send the link, along with a unique
user name and password.

I am using Novell Group Wise for email and Excel 2003.

JP[_4_]

How do I do a mail merge to email via excel

If you have Word 2003, start your mail merge from there. The unique
information for each individual would need to be in the spreadsheet
(user name, password, etc).

Check out
http://www.uwec.edu/help/Word03/MM-email.htm

for more information.