-   -   line graphs in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/18023-line-graphs-excel.html)

karl gauss

line graphs in excel

I am making a line graph (chart) with 31 numbers.

However, the graph plots only the most recent (lowest from the column)
21 numbers.

How can I ensure the line graph portrays all 31 numbers?

Akhilesh Dalia

Right click on line in graph.
Select Source Data
Change "Data Range" drag from top to bottom or you can add manually.

Hope this will work.

Regards

Akhilesh Dalia
akhileshdalia<athotmail<dotcom