-   -   slow page break previews (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1798-slow-page-break-previews.html)

chriscrisco

slow page break previews

I am useing excel in office 2003. The program seems to work fine except when
i go into the page break preview, it takes forever and ever and is extremly
painful. Just moving one page break can take up to a minute. I don't think it
is the computer but not sure. The rest of the programsI have installed seem
to run fine as far a speed goes, even some that I would think are much larger
than excel.
I am running with windows XP pro, pentium - 3 , 930mhz, 256mb of ram.

Jim Rech

Some printer drivers can be extremely slow. I'd suggest trying to find the
very latest available for your printer, perhaps from the manufacturer's
site.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP