-   -   Can you copy like lotus without using Mouse? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17973-can-you-copy-like-lotus-without-using-mouse.html)

Lannutslp

Can you copy like lotus without using Mouse?

I am trying to copy one cell to a range of blank cells and stop at the last
cell in a row of input data. In lotus you can start a range and use the
column next to it to determine the end of the column where you want to copy
to.

Don Guillett

And that's why you are still using Lotus?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Lannutslp" wrote in message
I am trying to copy one cell to a range of blank cells and stop at the

last
cell in a row of input data. In lotus you can start a range and use the
column next to it to determine the end of the column where you want to

copy
to.

Duke Carey

Say your formula is in cell B2, and column A contains data down to the bottom
of your input data. With cell B2 active:

1) press Ctrl-C to copy the formula
2) cursor left into Column A
3) press the End key, then the down arrow key
4) cursor right one cell into column B
5) hold down the Shift and Ctrl keys and hit the up arrow key
6) press Ctrl-V to paste