-   -   Save as PDF 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179726-save-pdf-2007-a.html)

JudithJubilee

Save as PDF 2007

Hello there,

I am using Office 2007. I have many number of Excel files that I need to
save as PDF files to send to clients. I have installed the Add-in .

There are multiple sheets in each workbook so I choose Save As PDF and click
Options. I then choose Entire Workbook and click Publish. I get the following
error:

'Print Title must be contiguous and complete rows or columns'

I have checked the Print titles in all the sheets and only one has them and
they are $1:$7.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Do I need to abandon the Add-In in
favour of a seperate piece of software? If so I've seen that PrimoPDF seems
to be that most popular choice on here, any comments?

Thank you in advance

Judith