-   -   Stock Quotes #VALUE for some entires on update (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179614-stock-quotes-value-some-entires-update.html)

Mark Taylor

Stock Quotes #VALUE for some entires on update

New entries on my watch list do get current quotes when first entered and
when doing updates most all entries will update however some don't. I have
well 300 entries on the on differnt excel books. When updating about 30 of
the more recent but not the most recent entries return the #VALUE. When
re-enter the symbol it gives the current price but on updates some of these
will update while others get the error. Is there a limit as to how may
quotes I can get? Has anyone solved this problem?

Don Guillett

Stock Quotes #VALUE for some entires on update

Of course, you are assuming that we read minds here. Care to give us some
detail of which you speak?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel