-   -   Finding replicate data accidentally entered into a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179579-finding-replicate-data-accidentally-entered-into-worksheet.html)

Fran

Finding replicate data accidentally entered into a worksheet

Hi,
I have entered data into a column. there is over 1,000 entries but I have
mistakenly entered repeat data without knowing and I now need to filter out
the replicate data without sifting through it manually- is there a way??

RagDyeR

Finding replicate data accidentally entered into a worksheet

Chip Pearson's web site has several pages dealing with duplicates:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.aspx

Scroll down to the D's, and check out the pages on duplicates.
--

HTH,

RD