-   -   Picture problems in custom header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179573-picture-problems-custom-header.html)

DDawson

Picture problems in custom header

I'm having problems with an image I'm inserting into the custom header.
The print out prints a grey rectangle fill, showing the outline of the
image. The image should be a logo with a white background that blends in with
the page.

I've tried changing the brightness, contrast and gamma, but it doesn't make
a difference.

The white background prints out as grey, where I only want the colours of
the logo to show.

I'm having the same problem in Word too.

Regards
Dylan