-   -   Random Column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179421-random-column.html)

[email protected]

Random Column

How do I create a column with random data in Excel 2007?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Random Column

Have you yet found the Help facility in Excel 2007? Did you try typing the
word "random" into that Help facility? Did it mention the functions RAND
and RANDBETWEEN? Was there something there which you didn't understand?
--
David Biddulph

wrote in message
How do I create a column with random data in Excel 2007?

[email protected]

Random Column

On 10 Mar, 18:16, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk
wrote:
Have you yet found the Help facility in Excel 2007? *Did you try typing the
word "random" into that Help facility? *Did it mention the functions RAND
and RANDBETWEEN? *Was there something there which you didn't understand?
--
David Biddulph

wrote in message

How do I create a column with random data in Excel 2007?- Dölj citerad text -

- Visa citerad text -

Thanks for your ironic answer. Yes I have found the help and the SLUMP
(Swedish) function. However I do not wish to repeat the operation 1000
times for each row in the column.

[email protected]

Random Column

wrote in message

How do I create a column with random data in Excel 2007?- Dölj citerad text -

- Visa citerad text -

Thanks for your ironic answer. Yes I have found the help and the SLUMP
(Swedish) function. However I do not wish to repeat the operation 1000
times for each row in the column.

Problem solved! I found the fill handle.