-   -   Formula Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179385-formula-cells.html)

Rema

Formula Cells

Hi All

I do have an excel sheet, which contains formula. Formula cells are hidden
and locked by protecting the work sheet. I need to import data from external
files. If a worksheet is protected, importing or exporting data from external
files is not supported.

How can i lock and hide formula cells, as well as import / export data
from/to external files.

Thank you

Regards
Rema

Bob Phillips

Formula Cells

In your code, unprotect the sheet, import the data, the protect the sheet
again.

--
---
HTH