-   -   How can i copy the values derived from find and replace? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179366-how-can-i-copy-values-derived-find-replace.html)

Clem

How can i copy the values derived from find and replace?

I need to get a number of data entries from an Excel worksheet. I did a
"find" and came up with more than 1000 values. How can I copy the values all
at the same time without doing a manual copying of each value/entry? Thanks!

OssieMac

How can i copy the values derived from find and replace?

Are the values all in the one column. If so, try using AutoFilter and then
copy the visible cells.

OssieMac

"clem" wrote:

I need to get a number of data entries from an Excel worksheet. I did a
"find" and came up with more than 1000 values. How can I copy the values all
at the same time without doing a manual copying of each value/entry? Thanks!

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_188_]

How can i copy the values derived from find and replace?

After you set up your Find, click Find All and you will get a list with the
1000 values... press Ctrl+A to select them all and then close the Find
dialog box. The 1000 items will all be selected... just Copy them, go to
some other location and Paste them in.

Rick