-   -   Cannot open excel file directly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179348-cannot-open-excel-file-directly.html)

bau

Cannot open excel file directly

Before I can double click on the file name (.xls) and the system
automatically open the file for me.
Now, when I double click it, it open the excel frame work with the blank
back ground.
I have to open up the directory then drag it in the already open excel frame
before it work.
Please help.
Thanks,

Gary''s Student

Cannot open excel file directly

Tools Options General clear the ignore other applications checkbox
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

bau

Cannot open excel file directly

Many thanks, Gary!
It works!!!

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Tools Options General clear the ignore other applications checkbox
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200772

Gary''s Student

Cannot open excel file directly