-   -   How does one select multiple drawn objects in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179214-how-does-one-select-multiple-drawn-objects-excel-2007-a.html)

JakeA

How does one select multiple drawn objects in Excel 2007?

In previous versions I used the selection arrow to drag a rectangle around a
number of objects to select them for moving or grouping or applying a common
attribute. How is this done in Excel 2007?

Jon Peltier

How does one select multiple drawn objects in Excel 2007?

On the Home tab, click on the Find & Select button (far right), where you'll
see the Select Objects command next to the familiar arrow.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions