-   -   How do I import MS Project data into Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17901-how-do-i-import-ms-project-data-into-excel.html)

mk

How do I import MS Project data into Excel?

From WITHIN Excel, I would like to import data from an MS Project file. I do
not want to perform an explicit open on the project file and assume that
there is a db query that would work?

Haris Rashid

hi,

you can accomplish this though following steps:

1. In MS Project click FILE and select SAVE AS
2. In the SAVE AS dialogue box select type as MS Excel (xls) file.
3. Save the file.
4. Open it in Excel.

Regards,

Haris.