-   -   Unhide columns on the right side of the spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178991-unhide-columns-right-side-spreadsheet.html)

dunnL1

Unhide columns on the right side of the spreadsheet

How do I unhide columns (J-IV)? I've been working with this spreadsheet and
I've been able to unhide those columns, now nothing's working. It's a
spreadsheet that I'm testing and alternatively protecting and unprotecting

Dave Peterson

Unhide columns on the right side of the spreadsheet

Edit|goto
type in:
j1:iv1
format|column|unhide

--

Dave Peterson

dunnL1

Unhide columns on the right side of the spreadsheet

Thanks! That worked!

I did receive the e-mail notifying me that there was a response to my
question. But when I clicked on the link, IE came up, but there was nothing
on the screen, but on the bottom left corner it said "Done". So I had to go
into the discussion group and search based on the wording in my question. Is
there a setting on my computer that I need to change?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Edit|goto
type in:
j1:iv1
format|column|unhide

dunnL1 wrote:

How do I unhide columns (J-IV)? I've been working with this spreadsheet and
I've been able to unhide those columns, now nothing's working. It's a
spreadsheet that I'm testing and alternatively protecting and unprotecting

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Unhide columns on the right side of the spreadsheet

I don't know. I don't use the web based interface.

dunnL1 wrote:

Thanks! That worked!

I did receive the e-mail notifying me that there was a response to my
question. But when I clicked on the link, IE came up, but there was nothing
on the screen, but on the bottom left corner it said "Done". So I had to go
into the discussion group and search based on the wording in my question. Is
there a setting on my computer that I need to change?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Edit|goto
type in:
j1:iv1