-   -   Split Rows and Insert Photos (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178964-split-rows-insert-photos.html)

Lola

Split Rows and Insert Photos

I am trying to create a spreadsheet that can show me the amount of photos I
have on each topic. The project I am working on has 100 different entries.
Each entry will have 3 - 10 photos. I would like to insert a thumbnail of
the photos I have collected and then add information about where each photo
came from.

Therefore I would like the left hand column only to have 100 entries with
the basic information and then split each row into the amount necessary for
each photo.

Is that possible?