-   -   How do I sort rows with hyperlinks? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17896-how-do-i-sort-rows-hyperlinks.html)

SKTAZZ

How do I sort rows with hyperlinks?

I am working on a spreadsheet in Excel (Office XP). I would like to sort the
rows in numerical order but on of the columns is a list of hyerlinks. When I
run the sort the Hyperlink descriptions move them, but the links do not work
properly (they go to the wrong sheets).

Dave Peterson

Any chance you can use the =hyperlink() worksheet function instead of
insert|Hyperlink?

I find they behave much nicer for things like sorting (and other stuff, too).

--

Dave Peterson