-   -   Is there a limit to the number of worksheets in an excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17883-there-limit-number-worksheets-excel-file.html)

NIRVL

Is there a limit to the number of worksheets in an excel file?

I have an excel file with about 150 worksheets. It will continue to grow.
Is there a limit to the size of this file or can I just keep adding
worksheets (they are inter-related with VLOOKUP functions).

Jason Morin

Per the XL help file, the no. of worksheets is only
limited by memory.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA