-   -   Format cell to both Wrap text and shrink to fit (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178815-format-cell-both-wrap-text-shrink-fit.html)

dunnL1

Format cell to both Wrap text and shrink to fit

Is there a way to both wrap text in a cell and shrink to fit, so that I can
set the row height, rather than using Autofit?

ascott

Format cell to both Wrap text and shrink to fit

did you try checking the shrink to fit box first and then the wrap text box?
that might work! I tried it just now on Excel 2003 and it worked