-   -   Conditional formatting in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178790-conditional-formatting-2007-a.html)

Fred Smith[_4_]

Conditional formatting in 2007

In Excel 2007, how do I find out what condtional formatting is held in a
cell? When I highlight the cell, and go to conditional formatting, all I see
are options to enter new formatting, nothing to check what's there.

Thanks,
Fred

Francois via OfficeKB.com

Fred Smith wrote:
In Excel 2007, how do I find out what condtional formatting is held in a
cell? When I highlight the cell, and go to conditional formatting, all I see
are options to enter new formatting, nothing to check what's there.

Thanks,
Fred

Thats because there are no formats set.

try seting one up, then go back in.....you'll then see what its all about

Jim Rech[_2_]

Conditional formatting in 2007

Pick Manage Rules from the bottom of the Conditional Formatting menu.

--
Jim
"Fred Smith" wrote in message
| In Excel 2007, how do I find out what condtional formatting is held in a
| cell? When I highlight the cell, and go to conditional formatting, all I
see
| are options to enter new formatting, nothing to check what's there.
|
| Thanks,
| Fred

Fred Smith[_4_]

Conditional formatting in 2007

Thanks Jim. That's what I was looking for.

Regards,
Fred.