-   -   HELP WITH GRAPHING PLEASE!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178725-help-graphing-please.html)

Masterpasqua

HELP WITH GRAPHING PLEASE!!!

I have a physics lab due today at 5 pm and I am hoping that someone can help
me with graphing.

I have three columns, height, velocity of 1 and velocity of 2. I need two
scatter plots: height versus velocity of 1 and height versus velocity of 2.
I have tried selecting the data then pressing insert scatter plot but this
just gives me a single dot at 1,0 on the graph. I have also tried going to
enter data, selecting my x column then entering my y values.

I'm not sure if I am doing anything right... apparently I'm not. Please help
me, I am so confused.

If someone could please give me a step by step of how to create a scatter
plot in the next 2 hours that would help a whole lot.
Thank you.