-   -   monte carlo method (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178519-monte-carlo-method.html)

B@rEf00+ B@Nd1+

monte carlo method

I have a maths assignment involving the monte carlo method. I have inserted
all the random numbers and such but now have to include whether the numbers
are a hit or a miss. I do not know what this means (I think that a hit is
when the y value is less then the value of cos x but I am not sure). I was
wondering if anyone knew what they are, and how to do this. I desperatly need
help with this as it is due soon. Thanks for your help.

Stan Brown

monte carlo method

Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:48:00 -0800 from B@rEf00+ B@Nd1+ <B@rEf00+:
I have a maths assignment involving the monte carlo method. I have
inserted all the random numbers and such but now have to include
whether the numbers are a hit or a miss. I do not know what this
means (I think that a hit is when the y value is less then the
value of cos x but I am not sure).

It sounds like you are not understanding something about the concepts
discussed in class, or about this particular assignment. Either way,
your best source of help is your instructor.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Roger Govier[_3_]

monte carlo method