-   -   Ending another applicatoni (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178494-ending-another-applicatoni.html)

Brettjg

Ending another applicatoni

I'm running a macro which uses PDFCreator and every now and then it can't
execute because PDFCreator hasn't shut down properly from the previous ru. I
have waitime code in there, but when this happens I have to close PDFCreator
through the Task Manager and restart the macro.

Is there some code I can put in to terminate PDFCreator after each run (like
application.quit or something)? Thanks and regards, Brett Gregory