-   -   Chart Value axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178473-chart-value-axis.html)

Damian

Chart Value axis

The chart I just made has values of 10%, 20%,30%, 40% and 50%. How do I make
it only show the % sign next to the 50 at the top and not next to the other
numbers?

Thanks

damian

Jon Peltier

Chart Value axis

You'll have to plot numbers not percentages (percent time 100), then use a
custom number format:

[=50]0"%";0_%

The % in quotes means use a % character without using a percent format, the
_% means skip a blank space as wide as a 5 character, so the numbers line
up.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Damian" wrote in message
The chart I just made has values of 10%, 20%,30%, 40% and 50%. How do I
make
it only show the % sign next to the 50 at the top and not next to the
other
numbers?

Thanks

damian