-   -   Advanced Excel (Group, Books, etc) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178448-advanced-excel-group-books-etc.html)

NJ

Advanced Excel (Group, Books, etc)

Hi,

I consider myself to be very proficient in excel - and am looking to
educate myself on "very advanced" excel topics / features.

Does anyone have a good resource that can help me with this? A book,
a group?

Thanks

Pete_UK

Advanced Excel (Group, Books, etc)

Books by John Walkenback are always highly commended in the newsgroups.

But, you can pick up loads of advanced topics by visits these groups on a
regular basis.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"NJ" wrote in message

I consider myself to be very proficient in excel - and am looking to
educate myself on "very advanced" excel topics / features.

Does anyone have a good resource that can help me with this? A book,
a group?

Thanks

FSt1

Advanced Excel (Group, Books, etc)

hi
just to add, you can do a google on "excel tutorials". there's a ton of them
out there.
but do be prepared of overkill.
also some good sites to vist for interesting reading on advanced and
unusually stuff.
http://Contextures.com/
http://cpearson.com/
http://www.j-walk.com/
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/
http://www.mrexcel.com
http://www.rondebruin.nl/
http://www.xldynamic.com/
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/

regards
FSt1

"NJ" wrote in message

I consider myself to be very proficient in excel - and am looking to
educate myself on "very advanced" excel topics / features.

Does anyone have a good resource that can help me with this? A book,
a group?

Thanks

Jon Peltier

Advanced Excel (Group, Books, etc)