-   -   Conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178315-conditional-formatting.html)

CB

Conditional formatting

In Column D I have the text Green, red or yellow. My question is how do I
display the Green Stoplight, Red Stoplight or yellow Stoplight?
CB

CB

Conditional formatting

I am using 2007

"CB" wrote:

In Column D I have the text Green, red or yellow. My question is how do I
display the Green Stoplight, Red Stoplight or yellow Stoplight?
CB

Bob I

Conditional formatting

What do you mean "Stoplight". You can "color" the Cell red, green or yellow.

CB wrote:

In Column D I have the text Green, red or yellow. My question is how do I
display the Green Stoplight, Red Stoplight or yellow Stoplight?
CB

S.Paul[_2_]

Conditional formatting

You cannot use "stoplight color" for formatting "text" values. Icon set
formatting is for numbers

"CB" wrote:

I am using 2007