-   -   In excel I have Page 1 displayed in my worksheet How do I delete? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178310-excel-i-have-page-1-displayed-my-worksheet-how-do-i-delete.html)

diesels

In excel I have Page 1 displayed in my worksheet How do I delete?

I have a template and there is a faded box that says: Page 1 in the middle
of my worksheet. It doesn't print, but it is distracting. How do I delete
it?

dlw

In excel I have Page 1 displayed in my worksheet How do I delete?

view/page break perview

"diesels" wrote:

I have a template and there is a faded box that says: Page 1 in the middle
of my worksheet. It doesn't print, but it is distracting. How do I delete
it?

Jim Rech[_2_]

In excel I have Page 1 displayed in my worksheet How do I delete?

View, Normal.

--
Jim
"diesels" wrote in message
|I have a template and there is a faded box that says: Page 1 in the middle
| of my worksheet. It doesn't print, but it is distracting. How do I
delete
| it?

FSt1

In excel I have Page 1 displayed in my worksheet How do I dele

hi
Shouldn't that be
viewnormal

Regards
FSt1

"dlw" wrote:

view/page break perview

"diesels" wrote:

I have a template and there is a faded box that says: Page 1 in the middle
of my worksheet. It doesn't print, but it is distracting. How do I delete
it?

Cimjet[_2_]

In excel I have Page 1 displayed in my worksheet How do I delete?

Hi Diesels

You are in "Page Break Preview", go to View and select "Normal"
Regards
Cimjet
"diesels" wrote in message
I have a template and there is a faded box that says: Page 1 in the middle
of my worksheet. It doesn't print, but it is distracting. How do I
delete
it?

dlw

In excel I have Page 1 displayed in my worksheet How do I dele

yes, sorry, I was thinking page break view toggled on and off, but it doesn't

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
Shouldn't that be
viewnormal