-   -   extracting non-tabular data from webpage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178283-extracting-non-tabular-data-webpage.html)

new07

extracting non-tabular data from webpage

hi all,

I've got question regarding extracting data from webpage.
Now I am trying to extract data from webpage to excel. I tried to use
web query to do for it. But the data I want to extract is not in
tabular format.It doesn't inside <table </table in html page.

When I used that method and tried with some other sample page that
contain only table data, that works fine.But it doesn't work with the
page I want to extract data.
So how can I do for it?And also is it possible to extract the data that
is not inside table from webpage to excel?

Can anyone help me with this?
thanks in advance.

--
new07