-   -   printing 2 views of an excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178180-printing-2-views-excel-worksheet.html)

PAR

printing 2 views of an excel worksheet

I have a workbook with 52 pages and would like to print 2 views of each page.
Seems too many for custom views, and macro has errors when I record. Any help
would be appreciated

Gord Dibben

printing 2 views of an excel worksheet

First, let's clear something up.

You say you have a workbook with 52 pages.

What do you consider as "pages"?

52 printed pages from one worksheet or 52 separate worksheets in a workbook?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:56:18 -0800, PAR wrote:

I have a workbook with 52 pages and would like to print 2 views of each page.
Seems too many for custom views, and macro has errors when I record. Any help
would be appreciated

Bill Sharpe

Gord Dibben wrote:
First, let's clear something up.

You say you have a workbook with 52 pages.

What do you consider as "pages"?

52 printed pages from one worksheet or 52 separate worksheets in a workbook?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:56:18 -0800, PAR wrote:

I have a workbook with 52 pages and would like to print 2 views of each page.
Seems too many for custom views, and macro has errors when I record. Any help
would be appreciated

and what do you mean by "print 2 views?" Print two copies?

Bill