-   -   Tab key advances multiple cells instead of one - how can I change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178168-tab-key-advances-multiple-cells-instead-one-how-can-i-change.html)

Lesley B

Tab key advances multiple cells instead of one - how can I change

Hi, when I hit the tab key the cursor is advanced to the next cell just after
the rightmost cell in my window. I have played with the protection of the
cells and the worksheet and it makes no difference. It does this on my
machine, no matter what worksheet I select (even on worksheets created by
other people and stored on other machines). The same worksheets do not do
this on other people's computers.

How can I reset the tab key to advance only one cell?

FSt1

Tab key advances multiple cells instead of one - how can I change

hi
on the menu bar...
Toolsoptionstransition
uncheck transition navigation keys