-   -   Excel 2007 Range Selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178118-excel-2007-range-selection.html)

CM

Excel 2007 Range Selection

How can I setup Excel 2007 to show my columns/rows selection shade? On Excel
2003, it would automatically shade any are selected to be copied, printed
etc. Can that function be replicated in the Excel 2007?

Tyro[_2_]

Excel 2007 Range Selection

I use Excel 2007. I find no difference between 2007 and earlier versions.
They all "shade" selected cells.

Tyro

"CM" wrote in message
How can I setup Excel 2007 to show my columns/rows selection shade? On
Excel
2003, it would automatically shade any are selected to be copied, printed
etc. Can that function be replicated in the Excel 2007?

Jon Peltier

Excel 2007 Range Selection

The selection shading in Excel 2007 is so light, CM may not have noticed it.
I often find it hard to see.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP