-   -   File not found (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178071-file-not-found.html)

Eric

File not found

I open up a worksheet and file not found menu pops up and I click cancel.
How can I check to see what links I have to other work books since this sheet
isn't supposed to have any links to other sheets?

Eric

Eric

File not found

I found that there are links but how do I delete these links?

Eric

"Eric" wrote:

I open up a worksheet and file not found menu pops up and I click cancel.
How can I check to see what links I have to other work books since this sheet
isn't supposed to have any links to other sheets?

Eric

Dave Peterson

File not found

Get Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

File not found

Download and use Bill Manville's FindLink add-in.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

BTW......you cannot open a "worksheet".

Worksheets live inside workbooks.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP