Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SUMIF using #N/A error as criteria

Is it possible to use the #N/A error as criteria when using SUMIF?

I'm thinking of something along the lines of
=SUMIF(B3:B32,ISNA(C3:C32)), either entered as an array formula or as
a conventional formula, however, I keep getting 0 returned. The value
should be greater than 0.

(And, yes, the #N/A values in C3:C32 are logical values returned as
the result of a formula; they are not hard-coded in.)

Thanks.