-   -   Formula Again (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1779-formula-again.html)

GBH99

Formula Again

Sorry if anyone has seen my previous effort to explain this.

If column A is 30 and column B is 50, I need a formula that will only print
the 50, but if column A is any figure abouve 30 I need the formula to add
column A + B together. But if column B is empty I need the total to Be
Column A. Can anyone help please.

Frank Kabel

Hi
see your other posts
P.S.: please don't multipost

"GBH99" wrote:

Sorry if anyone has seen my previous effort to explain this.

If column A is 30 and column B is 50, I need a formula that will only print
the 50, but if column A is any figure abouve 30 I need the formula to add
column A + B together. But if column B is empty I need the total to Be
Column A. Can anyone help please.

GBH99

sorry, will stop

"Frank Kabel" wrote: