-   -   How do I make the home key return to the beginning of the row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177806-how-do-i-make-home-key-return-beginning-row.html)

maryj

How do I make the home key return to the beginning of the row?

All of a sudden, when I use my home key, it returns the cursor to the
beginning of the worksheet. I need it to go to the beginning of the row. I
can't seem to find where to change the function or why did it all of a sudden
change. Also when I
use the end key it goes to the very last available cell in the worksheet,
instead of
the end of the row.

Dave Peterson

How do I make the home key return to the beginning of the row?

In xl2003, it's:
tools|options|Transition tab|Uncheck all those Lotus 123 options--especially the
Transition navigation keys box.

--

Dave Peterson