-   -   Copy worksheets within a workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177717-copy-worksheets-within-workbook.html)

robert morris

Copy worksheets within a workbook

I have a Master worksheet which I copy to add NEW worksheets within the WB.
I use Control+A, Control+C, Control+V. This does a great job with
formats/formulas, except for LINKS to a Summary Sheet in this WB. My Master
worksheet has seven links to the Summary sheet (Summary sheet is just
Rows/Columns) which are not copying.
Possibly I might need a VBA code to copy these links. i.e., in Master w/s,
copy $M$75 to F9 in Summary sheet, repeating $D$75 to H9, $F$73 to I9, $H$73
to J9, $J$73 to K9, $L$73 to L9, and $M$71 to M9. As NEW w/s's are added
these links should copy to the next blank row in the Summary sheet, i.e., NEW
w/s goes in Row 10, next new w/s goes in Row 11,.......
There will be possibly upwards of 100 new w/s's. At present I'm entering
the seven links manually. Lots of work and confusing.

I'm using Excel 2007

Any help for me?

Bob M.