-   -   What does "Workbook has no bound sheets" mean? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/17767-what-does-%22workbook-has-no-bound-sheets%22-mean.html)

robinsgate

What does "Workbook has no bound sheets" mean?

I'm working in Excel 2000, and keep getting the message "Workbook has no
bound sheets" in one of my spreadsheets. After the message appears, I'm
promptly thrown out of Excel.

What does the message mean, and how can I prevent gettting it?

Gord Dibben

robin

Probably means you have some corruption.

See the postings at this google search.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...Uuj_Y4WhIyfi5Q

Gord Dibben Excel MVP