-   -   Viewing selected non-adjacent cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177665-viewing-selected-non-adjacent-cells.html)

waviking

Viewing selected non-adjacent cells

When I select non-adjacent cells, the highlighted boxes disappear on me and I
cannot see which cells are selected. How can I fix this?

Don Guillett

Viewing selected non-adjacent cells

If ? I understand, hold down the ctrl key while selecting.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"waviking" wrote in message
When I select non-adjacent cells, the highlighted boxes disappear on me
and I
cannot see which cells are selected. How can I fix this?

waviking

Viewing selected non-adjacent cells

Yes, however the box disappears, so I cannot see which cells are selected.

"waviking" wrote in message
When I select non-adjacent cells, the highlighted boxes disappear on me
and I
cannot see which cells are selected. How can I fix this?

Gord Dibben

Viewing selected non-adjacent cells

If running 2007 version, the color of selected cells is very weak and apparently
no fix in sight.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP