-   -   copy sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177594-copy-sheets.html)

Pammy

copy sheets

I have 85 worksheets all formatted the same - 4 columns and each sheet has
different row amounts. I want to have one master spreadsheet with all the
information from the 85 worksheets. Can this be done?

Ron de Bruin

copy sheets

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Pammy" wrote in message ...
I have 85 worksheets all formatted the same - 4 columns and each sheet has
different row amounts. I want to have one master spreadsheet with all the
information from the 85 worksheets. Can this be done?

MrReeLady

copy sheets

Make sure you open a new book to save to first, then...

From your master, right click on one sheet, choose

Select all sheets

Choose Move or Copy

Then choose Book 2 or whatever you named it....

Voila

"Pammy" wrote:

I have 85 worksheets all formatted the same - 4 columns and each sheet has
different row amounts. I want to have one master spreadsheet with all the
information from the 85 worksheets. Can this be done?

Pammy

copy sheets

This copied all the sheets into another workbook, I wanted a master with all
the information from the 85 worksheets copied on one master.

"MrReeLady" wrote:

Make sure you open a new book to save to first, then...

From your master, right click on one sheet, choose