-   -   print grid (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177538-print-grid.html)

tcandelaria

print grid

I have been able to print grids by going to page setyp and selecting sheet
and checking box for girds and headers. Now when I go to print preview or
print the girds to not print. Any suggestions?

dlw

print grid

highlight the range you want to print and go File / print area / set print area

"tcandelaria" wrote:

I have been able to print grids by going to page setyp and selecting sheet
and checking box for girds and headers. Now when I go to print preview or
print the girds to not print. Any suggestions?

Gord Dibben

print grid

Perhaps you have recently selected "Draft Quality".

If so, uncheck it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP